Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Training Training Training!



Getting ready for my first Triathlon - The Danskin Sprint here in Austin, TX on June 11th. I've been training for a long time .... at least learning to swim and bike over the last year. But I've been officially training for the last 2 months under Coach Shellie Oroshiba - IronMan and USAT certified coach -- on the NI Triathlon Team. Thanks Shellie for everything!! I've made some awesome new friends through this experience, too.

Two weeks ago, some of my NI Tri Group did a practice tri (really laid back) out at Decker Lake. Shellie even body marked us (you can't see mine because of my sleeved shirt). The bike was more fun than I could ever have imagined (NOT!!).

One more week of tough training and then taper time - which I think we are all looking forward to. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home